The owner of the TODOGRAVEL.COM and TODOGRAVEL.CC websites is:
- Name and Surname of the holder: Vicente López González
- DNI / NIF: 43427286C
- Address: Calle Santa Marta, 11, Barcelona
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website complies with the data protection regulations: Organic Law 15⁄1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720⁄2007, of December 21, known such as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016⁄679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
For you to browse this site, you do not need to provide any personal information.
The cases in which you provide your personal data are the following:
- When you send an email, your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, for which we are responsible for its management and treatment. The purpose is to provide the best possible information service, particularly to keep a record of users, of orders if applicable, and to improve our products and services.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter. Your data will be incorporated into a mailing list, you will receive news from the website, information about our services and any content related to other professionals that may be interesting.
- When writing comments. When visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent chain to aid in spam detection.
- When you upload videos or images. If you upload images to the web you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. Visitors to the web can download and extract any location data from images on the web. We will only use such data for the purpose you have given.
How we protect your data
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure there is no improper loss, misuse, access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of it.
The owner will not sell, transfer, or distribute the personal information that is collected without her consent, except legal obligation.
Content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
At all times, users who want to access their data, rectify or cancel them can send us an email to and we will explain how to exercise their rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of their data and revocation of your authorization.
This does not include any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.